Kühne + Nagel looking for an experienced HR Consultant to join our great team!
We’re looking for an experienced HR Consultant to join our great team!
As an HR Consultant You will be one of the “go to” persons for our 400+ employees, including 50+ managers in Kuehne+Nagel IT Service Centre in different employee life-cycle related questions with main focus being on employment relations consultancy. We are looking for a great personality who has a genuine interest towards working with people and would like to contribute to different areas of HR.
- Consult our managers and employees on employee relations, employment law and global or local HR processes
- Support hiring managers in recruitment projects in collaboration with internal talent sourcing center
- Manage employee data and employment relations, including preparation of necessary documentation and working with relevant HR systems
- Participate in or lead various HR related projects and initiatives
- Develop and create HR processes which support IT Service Centre business activities
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Previous experience in HR field and good knowledge of Estonian employment law
- Sincere interest towards people and willingness to help them succeed
- Proactive mindset with deliver as promised mentality
- Fluency in Estonian and English, both written and spoken
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
In Kuehne+Nagel IT Service Centre You will be part of a truly international IT ecosystem, consisting of 30+ different nationalities and 400+ employees. You will be one of the core persons in our organization in helping to create an outstanding Kuehne+Nagel employee experience for our people through the work that you do and way you interact with our people. Of course, you will not do it alone! You will become a part of a diverse HR and People Leads’ team where we value teamwork, learning and good humor!
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Kuehne+Nagel opened its Corporate IT Centre in Tallinn August 2012, located in Ülemiste City. Up to today we are almost 400 IT professionals and are still looking for new bright minds.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Please contact Marge Roosi, Head of Human Resources for Kuehne+Nagel IT Service Centre, e-mail: email@example.com; phone: +372 515 2352
Please apply HERE by 18th of October 2020.